Virtual Courtrooms & Legal Events
Hire an independent VA consultant to handle the technical and administration work associated with virtual proceedings. Our team are experienced in running high security meeting spaces & Courtrooms.
We frequently manage virtual hearings including arbitration, mediation and trial.
Having administered the first ever fully remote court Trial in in May 2020 for High Court of Construction & Property Law in London; Virtual Approval have since been instructed to host various hearings in the UK, USA and beyond.
These virtual events are highly secure and professionally managed throughout.
Virtual Approval understand that each case is different and can design a bespoke solution to ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible, so you can focus on the legalities and not the technology.
After thorough consultation, Virtual Approval will take care of the rest, including but not limited to: –
- Scheduling the bespoke meeting or webinar
- Apply specifically designed security measures to alleviate the risk of unwelcome disruptions and security breaches.
- Send out customised invitations that outline rules & regulations of the virtual Court or event.
- Control admissions and legal compliance
- Provide technical support to all participants
- Supply a Meeting Facilitator, controlling individual audio / video transmissions and each element of virtual interaction during the event.
- Record, store and replay service
- Provide audio transcripts
- Technical support throughout including testing and IT consultation for all parties
- Supply reports on registration, attendance, participation, and polls.
- Manage & administer the virtual event, liaising with all parties including courts, clients and instructing solicitors.
- Integration with electronic bundles
- Supply IT hardware such as additional monitors and webcams to ensure an optimal video conferencing experience for all participants
- Translation & Language Interpreting services